Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nurse Ratchett Returns!




Well, I knew it would happen, the "nurse" in me has returned and I start a new job tomorrow.
I am now an employee of Flagstaff Medical Center, in the Bariatric clinic. My patients will be in a six month program consisting of nutrition, exercise, & psychological therapy prior to weight loss surgery, such as gastric bypass, stapling, or banding. The position appears to be similar to my last position as a research nurse and I am excited to be back in the medical field and make new acquaintances. My Scrubs are all ironed and my lunch bag is pretty much packed.
An OB/Gyn office called me last week, and wants me to fill in for their nurse on Tuesday and Thursday. When it rains it pours!

By the way, I DID wear all white, and a cap, and of course my waist was this thin!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Candy. I hope you enjoy your new position.

sarah said...

Congratulations Nurse Candy!

kevin said...

Good luck and have fun!!!

Katie said...

Was that thin...Isn't it still?! Have fun!

sarah said...

So how's the new job going Candy?

Candy said...

The job is going well! Thanks for asking.
See you soon.